Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorite Things

I saw the coolest idea on Pinterest (I wonder if this site will still be around when you're reading this? I'm totally addicted to it right now!). Every year around your birthday, I'm going to try to remember to ask you these same questions, and we'll see how your answers change through the years! Now, let's see if I remember to do this next year!!

Favorite Things - 3 years old


  1. Favorite color - pink

  2. Favorite toy - trains

  3. Favorite fruit - strawberries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries (have I told you before how much you love fruit!?)

  4. Favorite TV show - Toy Story

  5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch - cheese (that's what you were eating when I asked you this! I promise we eat better than that for lunch!)

  6. Favorite outfit - sweaters

  7. Favorite game - HiHo Cherry O

  8. Favorite snack - cheese

  9. Favorite animal - giraffe & elephant

  10. Favorite song - ABCs

  11. Favorite book - Little Monkey Lost (we had just read that book)

  12. Best friend - Daddy & Mommy & Jake :)

  13. Favorite cereal - Cheerios

  14. Favorite outside activity - Playing on swingset

  15. Favorite drink - milk & water

  16. Favorite holiday - Christmas

  17. Favorite thing to take to bed - Santa blanket & monkey (sock monkey) & dolphin

  18. Favorite thing to eat for breakfast - cheese (do you see a pattern here!? And no, we don't eat cheese for breakfast!)

  19. What would you want for dinner on your birthday - beans & rice (your favorite thing to eat when we go to Mexican!)

  20. What do you want to be when you grow up - I don't know (that's OK, you've got plenty of time to figure that one out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment