Friday, August 7, 2009

Please don't cry!

Hey big guy! You've had a really good week. Done lots of crawling and talking up a storm. You had cartoon t-shirt day at school this week, so your daddy had to go buy you a t-shirt! He got you a cute Tom & Jerry t-shirt (and of course, found a Ghostbusters t-shirt for himself)!
We've nixed your late afternoon naps and, voila, you're going to sleep earlier and sleeping just as long! We probably should have been doing this a long time ago, but we just weren't smart enough to figure it out! I sure wish you came with instructions!!

Unfortunately, what I've been reading about (and thinking for sure that that wouldn't happen) has happened. Separation anxiety has kicked in! For the past 2 days you've cried when I dropped you off at daycare. Can I tell you how heart wrenching that is!?!? I want to keep running back to you, but I know I need to be strong and let you learn on your own that it's OK and I'll be back to get you soon. I've got to figure out some kind of routine that hopefully make this easier (again, an instruction manual would come in SO handy right about now!). Miss Jennifer is really good though about distracting you with toys to make it easier on both of us!

That's about it for now. You Emme and Papa are coming to see you for the weekend! I'll tell you all about it next week. See you soon. Kiss Kiss from Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment