Yes, Mommy got a new toy! (I can have toys too, you know!!). Actually it's really for your benefit. For my birthday, your Emme got me a baby food maker - it steams and purees whatever we want so you can have homemade food! So all day Sunday I steamed and pureed my heart out - asparagus, apples, apricots, carrots (can you tell I'm starting at the beginning of the alphabet and working my way down?!). And you actually ate it (separately, not all pureed together!). I was so tempted to try some salmon, but I just can't muster up the nerve to puree salmon (yuck!!). So hopefully I'll continue this process. I have figured out though that it's still easier (and cheaper) to buy the jar food. So I'm going to continue to make yours but only for foods that don't come in the jars (like asparagus and whatever else comes after C that I haven't gotten to on the list!). So get ready, new foods are coming your way!
Trick of the week: We're working on pointing to lights. You've got it down in some areas of the house, but when we go somewhere different, I think it's a little confusing. As long as you look up when I ask where the light is, I consider that a success!
We have a low-key weekend planned because the next 5 or 6 are going to be crazy with weddings and trips and visitors! So enjoy this relaxing weekend! See you in a little bit. I love you!!! Kiss Kiss from Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment