Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun at school!

Hey Bud! You've had a good week this week. Nothing too crazy - I think we're all trying readjust to getting back into the groove. You've had some exciting days at daycare this week. Wednesday was pajama day! You got to wear your cute pjs all day - I was so jealous! I wish I could wear pjs to work! I think I'd be much more productive! And today is water day. You're supposed to be going outside and playing in the sprinklers today! I'll be interested to see how that went this afternoon when I pick you up. I'm sure you loved it since you loved the water in Florida (well, not the ocean water, but the pool water!). We don't have a busy weekend planned which is good! We're having our usual Mexican tonight with the gang. We may try to take you to the neighborhood pool this weekend, but we'll have to see how that goes! We're headed to Little Rock next Thursday so I can have a girls weekend with my college friends. You're going to get to see lots of family! They're SOOO excited to see you and how you've grown. They're going to amazed at all of your tricks - especially if you start crawling soon! It's just a matter of time before that happens! I'll see you in a little while! Kiss Kiss from Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment