Then this past weekend we went to Mr. Jason and Ms. Stephanie's for our Mexican night. Then we had them over with Uncle Jay for 4th of July. I had bought you one pool but when we got it home we figured out that it had sprayers all over it and there was nowhere to sit without getting sprayed so your dad got you a regular pool! You and Ellie played in both of them, and you both seemed to like them!
Believe it or not, I think we may have found a food that you don't like! I tried to give you some avocado today and well, let me just say, your gag reflexes are working! I've never seen you physically gag before, but I saw it today!! I'm thinking that once we can put some tomatoes and onions with those avocados, you'll really enjoy them!! But we'll wait on that!
You're really doing well at standing up while holding onto things. You're not really taking any steps but your legs are really strong and you can stand for a long time without falling!
I know I keep saying how close you are to crawling, but you really are! You're kind of doing a military crawl, but instead of going forward you go backwards!! It's pretty funny.
(As you can tell, I've learned how to add pictures, so your future blogs should be a lot more interesting!). Talk to you next week. Kiss Kiss from Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment